April 2, 2012

Farewell, Boston!

My mechanical friends and I left the Boston City, and moved to a Mad city in Japan. However, My enemies named "Pollen and Allergen"  assaulted me and I've got serious damages...  Here is several photos I took before leaving Boston. OMG... They are getting close again... I have to go... 

Total 14 PhotoGraphics: 
Camera: Nikon D60, SONY DSC-TX10, Nikon S640, or Kodak Z990.
Place: Boston, MA, USA.
Date: 2012/03/20 - 04/01.

My 1st or 2nd favorite place in Boston was the BMC. (Nikon D60)

Actually, 2nd. (Nikon D60)

My 1st favorite place in Boston was my apartment. (Nikon D60)

Especially, night time. (Nikon D60)

I like Boston even if during blackout. (Nikon S640)

Actually, to be honest, I prefer non-blackout. (SONY DSC-TX10)

Drinking beer in Thai restaurant. (SONY DSC-TX10)

From the restaurant named "Top of the Hub". (Nikon D60)

My favorite stake house. (Nikon D60)

I got a Non-eatable Lobster. (Nikon D60)

A Jet plane near the Sun. (Nikon D60)

Testing Z990. (Kodak Z990)
Farewell !! (SONY DSC-TX10)

Air Canada was not bad. (SONY DSC-TX10)

No comments:

Post a Comment