January 22, 2012

Cute Ninja in Winter

This winter season in Boston has been really warm. It was rare weekend good for taking snow covered pictures. A friend of mine suggested going to the Charles River and taking some pictures. However, because I was tired, Nikon D60 and I went to the nearest park close to my apartment. To my hearts delight, I met a really cute "Ninja". This little Ninja brought so much warmth to my heart and I must say that after the encounter I felt refreshed. I hope you can enjoy the warmth from these 7 PhotoGraphics.
- Cute Ninja is Hiding -     Nikon D60 / Jan.22.2012 / Boston, MA, USA


- Cute Ninja is Watching me -      Nikon D60 / Jan.22.2012 / Boston, MA, USA

- Cute Ninja is Watching the Earth -      Nikon D60 / Jan.22.2012 / Boston, MA, USA


- Cute Ninja is Sitting -      Nikon D60 / Jan.22.2012 / Boston, MA, USA


- Canadian Geese Sitting on Snow -      Nikon D60 / Jan.22.2012 / Boston, MA, USA


- Canadian Goose Walking on Ice -      Nikon D60 / Jan.22.2012 / Boston, MA, USA


- Purple Snow Covered City -      Nikon D60 / Jan.21.2012 / Boston, MA, USA

2 comments:

  1. Let me the second person to leave a comment here...I will simply say that I am impressed with what you have done and I must say that these are really simple and beautiful pictures. As always....SIMPLICITY IS BEAUTIFUL....
    Chimela

    ReplyDelete